.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, January 15, 2018

"Grow a Pair of Ovaries and Get the Job Done" says GOP Congresswoman


Retired Air Force Colonel Martha McSally


(CNS News)  -  “I’m a fighter pilot and I talk like one,” Rep. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) declared a day after reports of President Donald Trump referring to certain countries as “sh*tholes” sparked controversy.

In a YouTube video posted Friday advocating “national security, economic security, and border security,” McSally brags she told Republicans to “Grow a pair of ovaries”:
“Like our president, I’m tired of PC politicians and their B.S. excuses. I’m a fighter pilot and I talk like one.”
“I told Washington Republicans to grow a pair of ovaries and get the job done.”
McSally served 26 years in uniform, retired a U.S. Air Force colonel in 2010, as is the first female pilot in U.S. history to fly in combat and the first to command a fighter squadron in combat.

During her military career she fought, and won, a battle against Saudi Arabia’s dictate that she wear a long, black robe over her uniform while stationed in the country:
“I absolutely refused to bow down to Sharia law. After eight years of fighting, I won my battle to fight for the religious freedom of servicewomen.”
Read More . . . .


1 comment:

hamilton the elder said...

thats so
GOP women Rep got those is the right place