.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, March 20, 2015

Glenn Beck: 'I'm out of the Republican Party — I am not a Republican'



Glenn is finally on board

  • The modern GOP has adopted as their own, expanded and massively increased funding for every wet-dream left-wing New Deal program ever imagined.
  • Our ballot "choices" are between Obama-style Democrat Leftists who mostly hate guns and New Deal GOP Leftists who kind of like guns.  Other than guns their big government, police state policies are nearly identical.


(Yahoo News)  -  Glenn Beck says he is no longer a member of the Republican Party.
“I’ve made my decision — I’m out," Beck said on his radio show Wednesday, according to Mediaite.com. "I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican; I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out.”
The former Fox News host and founder of the Blaze supported the GOP during the last election cycle but has become disillusioned with the party in recent years over what he believes was its failure to stand up to the Obama administration — specifically, the Affordable Care Act and immigration reform.
FDR - Patron Saint of the
Left-Wing Republican Party
“Four years ago I was with them," Beck said. "Four years ago I said, ‘Work from the inside, let’s change it, let’s get new guys in there.’"
But those efforts have proved futile, he said.
“They’re torpedoing the Constitution, and they’re doing it knowingly,” Beck said. “They’re taking on people like Mike Lee and Ted Cruz and they are torpedoing them. Knowingly. And these guys are standing for the Constitution.”
He added: "It's too late."
The GOP isn't the only group Beck is fed up with. Last week, Beck threatened to quit the National Rifle Association if it doesn't cut ties with Grover Norquist after one of his guests, Frank Gaffney, accused Norquist of being connected with the Muslim Brotherhood.
"If this man is elected, or re-elected, and confirmed on the board of the NRA, I may drop my membership in the NRA," Beck told listeners and viewers of his show. "I am that concerned that he is a very bad influence and a very bad man that, if this is who the NRA decides to put on their board of directors, I don't think I can be associated with them."
Read More . . . .


A Tea Party Now
Unless you are elected to office you are powerless.  An independent Tea Party needs to be formed with a national committee and 50 state committees to organize and raise funds.
.
Running candidates for most Congressional seats won't work.  It is way too expensive to campaign.  There might be a few Congressional seats to target.  But mostly I suggest that a new Tea Party target highly Conservative state legislative seats and defeat Republicans in general elections.  A new Tea Party could start building a bench of candidates who have won lower and upper house seats at the state level.  Once in state legislatures the Tea Party could force attention to our platform.
.
You either build a new party or agree to be ruled over by Leftists.

Fuck the Democrat donkey and the GOP elephant.  The Tea Party already has their internationally know symbol.

No comments: