.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, August 29, 2014

Lucy Lawless joins Marvel's 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'



I Love Women in Breastplates
  • Xena, every 14 year-old boy's wet dream.  Now the great Lucy Lawless joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • For those who have missed it, watch Spartacus: Blood and Sand.  Lucy is wonderful in that great series.  Personally I can take or leave S.H.I.E.L.D.  But with Lucy joining the cast I might tune in more often.


Lucy Lawless stars in her first official photo from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The 46-year-old actress portrays Agent Isabelle Hartley, a veteran agent who helps Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) rebuild the organization after it is infiltrated by Hydra.
.
"When we meet her, she might not necessarily be on the right side of things," executive producer Jed Whedon recently told Entertainment Weekly.
.
Lawless is no stranger to action roles, having starred on Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and its spinoff, Xena: Warrior Princess. She has also appeared on Battlestar Galactica, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and Spartacus: Vengeance.

Read more: United Press International


Xena Warrior Princess Intro HD




Spartacus - Lucretia and Ilithyia Tribute
I clever tongue in cheek tribute to Lucy.




Lucy Lawless in Spartacus: Blood and Sand.



No comments: